Thursday, August 11, 2011

Thankful Thursday

A couple things I am thankful for today:

* Thankful that God has put adoption on Kyle and I's heart, we truly feel blessed to have that wired in us.
* Thankful for Kyle in all of this, he has been my rock.
* Thankful for a loving, caring, and encouraging family as we head down this path.
* Thankful that Kyle and I both have good jobs.
* Thankful for the weather right now... It has been beautiful and I wish it could stay like this.
* Thankful for the mother who will be bearing our child, but loving her child enough to do what's best for them.
* Thankful for all the support from everyone.

Thanks so much everyone!! I hope you all have a wonderful day and weekend!

1 comment:

  1. I love reading your words and I to am thankful that you BOTH have a heart for adoption...in Gods eyes a child is a child and they all deserve a loving family and a safe and warm home to grow up in. I feel so blessed to know that my future Grandchild will grow up with 2 loving parents that are as committed to their child as they are to each other...and that Jesus will be the heart and soul of that family!! Love always, MiMi Chaffee

    ReplyDelete