Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Big Day

Today Kyle scanned all of our paper work so that we can have a copy of our paperwork and we are sending in our official application to IAN tomorrow. I am so excited to get that in and be finished with it. :) We will then get our dossier, so I can start working on that soon too. I am almost finished filling out our homestudy paperwork, which is part of the dossier, so it's kind of nice to have a little headway on that. I am hoping to finish that while I'm recovering on Friday and the weekend.

My surgery is in two days.... I'm not feeling too nervous, but there are parts bothering me: I can't eat past midnight on Wed. and my surgery isn't until 1pm and I am breakfast eater. I'm also really hating the thought of an IV, I don't usually get bothered by needles and such, but almost every IV I have had has hurt so badly, lets hope for some better luck on Thursday. The surgery should last about 1.5 hours and then the same amount of time for recovery, so it will be a long day to say the least.

I plan on eating as much as possible tomorrow :) I will also be cooking some things to put in the fridge, so that Kyle doesn't have to cook for himself or go out and buy food every night. I'm also making Oreo Truffles tomorrow... they are so yummy!! (They are for a friend, but I made some to test out this weekend, delish!)

Well, have a great week and I will post how everything went this weekend sometime.

No comments:

Post a Comment