Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Home Sick

Today was supposed to be a day of eating lots of food and anything I wanted, since my surgery is tomorrow. I guess like most things I plan ahead of time, it's not quite working out. I was woken by terrible stomach pain at 5:30, and for good reason. I caught a little stomach bug of some sort. I sadly had to call into work today, which I was bummed about because I wanted to say bye to my kiddos. I'm hoping it goes away soon, so I can eat something yummy today at least.

While I've been on the couch though, I have been searching around and looking at baby bedding. It makes me want to create things, and decorate, and get ready for what is going to happen. I of course send some to Kyle as well, and he likes them, but also reminds me: "Megan, it's going to be like a year babe, and if you love something we will have to get it!" haha!! He knows me too well. So I have been writing items down and just enjoying it. We already know the base color palette we are going with, so it makes it so much fun.

I think I will agree with him and know that it is too early to decorate, but a girl can always look right?! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment