Saturday, October 1, 2011

Ordinary Hero





Hey all!!

I posted last week about how my mother-in-law found this great website to help us do some fundraising for our adoption process. I have officially signed us up, and I had my mom test it out for us ;) Thanks mom!!

It's very easy, and there are super cute items to purchase... There are shirts and accessories for all ages. If you buy any item 40% of the price will go towards our adoption process. All of the money will get saved up, when we decide to close it out, or we are needing some extra money for agency, the website will cut a check. The check goes straight to our agency to help us out. Pretty simple and what a great way to help people adopt and to make others aware of all the orphans out there in the world.

When you are checking out you will get to a line that says Affiliate Name... go over to the right, click the drop down box and find Chaffee, Megan. The things you purchase should get to you pretty quickly too, I found something I loved and told my mom about it, she ordered it on Tuesday I think, and I saw a flyer for Ordinary Hero on her table, so she got it already. :) Yay!!!

I encourage you not only to purchase something but to also look around the website. It is wonderful and I love the idea so much.

Here is the website for the store:  http://www.ordinaryherostore.org/
There is also a link on my blog now, its on the right hand side near the top, and it says I'm Fundraising with Ordinary Hero. Just click the picture it will take you right there!

Thanks so much in advance!!

No comments:

Post a Comment