Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Like a Kid Again

Last weekend we had Christmas with my mom's side of the family. We did a white elephant gift exchange to have some fun. I was at Target and got a nerf gun, I thought it'd be a big hit, but it really wasn't except with Kyle and I. We had a blast with it, my mom started to join in too and we were laughing so hard at times. My cousin actually won the gift, but we played with it ;) Kyle kept saying I can't believe you bought this for a white elephant but not for me.

So on Monday I had to go out and grab a few things... along with that was 2 nerf guns for my husband and I. I was going to wait awhile to bring them out, but Kyle has been really busy at work and this was the first time all week we could sit down and talk. Instead of talking, we had an all out NERF WAR!!!! :) :)  We were laughing, running around, hiding in and behind things. This went on for a good 20 minutes. We had a BLAST! Needless to say, this was the best gift I bought for him and we are having so much fun with it.

We are longing for our kiddos, but we are enjoying the little things in life right now. God is good!

Lots of Love,
The Nerf Champ Chaffee's ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment